Monday, January 11, 2010

New Year's Resolutions - Checking In

2010 Resolutions - So far.....

Every day has brought me the opportunity to do things differently and to work on my loftier goals like fighting procrastination and forcing myself to take risks, even public risks; and every day has brought a mixture of success and failure on all fronts. To be expected, I suppose, when one is attempting to break such in-grained patterns. Overall, ten days into the year; I'm at least giving myself an E for effort. However, I am going to have to rethink my approach to "be healthier". While I have been successful in adding more veggies to my diet, the fact that I can barely button my "fat jeans" is a sure sign I am going to have to pay at least some attention to what I shouldn't eat. Oh well.......

No comments: