Monday, May 10, 2010

The Joys of Selling a House

{Yeah, I fell off the planet again...one of these days maybe I'll figure out how to keep all the balls in the air. In the meantime, I'll just keep picking them up after they bonk me on the head.}

We (my brother and I) have decided to sell our townhouse and it's been quite an adventure already and we're just getting started. So, I've decided to inflict all the insanity on all you innocent bystanders. While I will spare you all the behind-the-scenes family drama (so don't ask obvious questions like why are you selling now, in such a bad market, when you bought in the midst of a bidding frenzy), you're going to get all the rest of the fun. So buckle up, it's going to be one heck of a ride.

Next week - choosing a realtor: the good, the bad and the ugly.

No comments: