Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Swamp Forest - Update

I made a startling discovery last week. Previously, I'd thought of the swamp forest as storage stuff that needed to be sorted, given away, thrown away or maybe even possibly sold with a tiny pile left for storage. Turns out, the truth is that I haven't finished unpacking. Yes, there is some of the former, but the reality is I have failed to unpack from a move that took place at the end of July. That's just sad.

I discovered this as I was packing to go out of town and went searching for all my travel stuff only to fail to locate any of it. My plane bag with earphones and ear plugs and sodouku book - MIA, my nifty travel first aide kit - who knows. Fortunately, I did have my suitcase.

Still not fully unpacked after almost three months - now that's just pathetic.

I will be completely unpacked by Thanksgiving. This is just silly.

2 comments:

Trix in the Stix said...

I disagree... I'm pretty sure I still have boxes I didn't go through... I just stuffed them away somewhere... and that's after 2 1/2 years!

Granted... I'm a bit of a pack rat and just don't want to get rid of stuff I will never use again... because you never know! Although by now I probaly have 3 each of said items because I've forgotten I have them and the original is safely packed away in a box somewhere!

KB said...

Thank you! I feel much better now.