Monday, January 3, 2011

Black Swan

Black Swan has been reviewed so well and so thoroughly by so many, that I'm going to keep this short. The movie is amazing, simply amazing. It is one of those films that stays with you long after the credits stop rolling. Actually, we all stayed in our seats well in to the credits, a little overwhelmed by the experience, at least I was. There was a lot to discuss, mostly centered on what really happened and what didn't. Still trying to work that one out, actually. I wonder if the director will help me out?

Simply, it's one of the best films I've seen in quite a while - go see it.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Thanks. I'll go see it. Went to True Grit tonight--it was terrific.

Sheri said...

I was on the fence about this one...but will add it to the list! Thanks for the input!