Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Stalking My iPhone - Part Three

Yes, those are angels you hear singing the Hallelujah chorus. (What, that's only in my head?)

The universe was listening....

That is the Wall Street Journal tweeting about Sprint getting the iPhone5.

It's no secret that part of my dithering over the iPhone vs. Android question is my long-term relationship with Sprint. I hear lots of people complaining about AT&T and Verizon. I have never had trouble with Sprint's coverage. Well, except for that dead spot in my former office in the Galleria, but I did sit right behind a huge column.

As much as I really wanted an iPhone, I LOVE Sprint. Aside from the time they called me once a week trying to give me a new phone, but I wasn't eligible for the phone I wanted. But, that's another story.

Now, there's no problem. My long wait was worth it. I get the best of both worlds - the phone I want and I get to keep my carrier.

Don't believe me, check this out.

No comments: