Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Neglect



ne·glect

verb (used with object)
1.
to pay no attention or too little attention to; disregard orslight: The public neglected his genius for many years.
2.
to be remiss in the care or treatment of: to neglect one'sfamily; to neglect one's appearance.
3.
to omit, through indifference or carelessness: to neglect toreply to an invitation.
4.
to fail to carry out or perform (orders, duties, etc.): toneglect the household chores.
5.
to fail to take or use: to neglect no precaution.

According to Dictionary.com




Yes, I have been neglecting this blog.  It's very sad...at least to me.  However, I am cautiously optimistic that the craziness of the first part of the year has been at least partially tamed, so I'm taking another shot.   


Thanks for sticking with me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No problem ;-)