Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Between the lines, please!

Yes, occasionally, this blog will descend in to venting. I will try to limit the frequency, but sometimes I will be overcome, like today. I wish I had a picture, because it really was ridiculous...four cars taking up seven parking spaces. I'm pretty sure it was a cascade, one person's bad parking job, begets the next person's bad parking job, until finally the car on the end is blithely straddling two parking spaces.

This particular parking lot has normal sized parking spaces and none of these cars were gigantic, so there really isn't a good excuse for the rash of discourteous ineptitude.

Learn to park, people!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

My sister (Fallon) says she works with a lady that puts signs on people's car that says: If you screw like you park, you must never get it in. LOL

Rhonda Sloan said...

LOL to Crystal

I think owe you and Kim some of my fancy Target parking tickets. I will get those to you immediately.