Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Why Is Murphy Stalking Me?!?

I'm not sure what is in the air, but I'm running in to all kinds of little road blocks today.

First, I sent a very important, potential-new-job-related email this morning and of all the emails I sent this morning, it apparently got lost in cyber-space.

Next, when I tried to open a PowerPoint presentation I need to give some feedback on, it was in a version I cannot open.

Then, as I try to download the upgrade/service pack Internet Explorer keeps crashing.

And now, as I attempt to do laundry, I have no water pressure. NONE. It seems that there is a major water main break.

Granted, even all together this doesn't amount to a serious problem, but it sure as heck is aggravating.

So, I'm asking, WHY IS MURPHY STALKING ME????

1 comment:

Bee said...

That sounds serious! I'd tell you to look for a 4 leaf clover but you might step in dog poop.