Sunday, January 24, 2010

Hair Saga - Update

Despite the fact that yesterday morning seemed to be cursed, my experience at Solutions for Hair in Houston was fantastic and I'm thrilled with the results.

My color appointment was with Felicia, who sat down with me and talked about what I liked and didn't like about my current color and where I wanted to go. She made recommendations and showed me several pictures illustrating her point. She then did a fantastic job doing exactly what she said she'd do.

My cut was with Brandy who did a great job not only cutting and styling my hair but of listening to me and making recommendations.

The salon itself was a treat. Great space, friendly and attentive staff with a real feeling of camaraderie and a complete lack of drama. I will definitely go back. It also didn't hurt that halfway through the color a friend of mine walked in to the salon to have her color done. I'd never asked her for a recommendation because her hair always looked so good, I assumed her color was natural, which may be the ultimate endorsement.

No comments: