Thursday, March 18, 2010

Speechless

Considering the number of times I've ranted here about cellphone rudeness, I know it is shocking for me to say that I've been rendered speechless, but it's true.

Here's the situation - a woman walks on to a crowded elevator with her phone on speaker. Her friend says - "hey did you know your phone is really loud". The woman replies "yes, I know, I'm listening to my voice mails." {And so are the rest of us....}

Seriously??? How oblivious can you be?

On the upside, she and her friend got off first so the rest of us had a good time discussing what we thought she should do about her spreadsheet problems.

2 comments:

Bossy Betty said...

I was trapped in a shuttle van with a strange woman who wanted to ask her boss for a bonus! I heard about it for fifteen minutes! ARRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!

Rosita said...

hahahaha that's really funny! Truly sad- that it is true. But humorous, still..haha :)