Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Can't Move....

I guess you really never know how out of shape you are until after you start working out again.

After about six months of slipshod gym attendance, I finally turned in one week of solid workouts. Not terribly ambitious workouts, not super hardcore workouts, just your (or my) basic, solid workout. And now, I can barely move. I am so sore. I am more sore than when I first moved into this little house and was moving boxes and furniture constantly. I am more sore than when I made my first (and only-so far) attempt to mow the backyard. It's quite pathetic, actually. What is more scary is that I signed up for a Warrior Dash coming up in November. (I have no idea what I was thinking with that one and I have no one to blame but myself, because I was the instigator.) Well, let the training begin....

2 comments:

Rhonda Sloan said...

Warrior Dash? LOL Don't know what it is, but I can't wait to read all about it.

Bijoux said...

Gosh darn it....there isn't a warrior dash near me! Come back and post photos of people in those helmets!