Wednesday, September 29, 2010

September with SELF - Update

And the end...sort of.

While I'm not -8lbs (more like +3 ARG!) this will be the last September with SELF weekly update. Partly because it's about not to be September anymore and partly because this is a tiny bit embarrassing. Apparently, not embarrassing me enough to get me to the gym every day or keep me out of the Haagen Daz, but still...

While the results were not what I was hoping for, they are what I earned. On the upside, though, I think I'm on the cusp of my morning visits to the gym becoming a habit again (I made it this morning and I felt like crap - thanks a lot ragweed!) and I'm handling the work outs (when I make them) better.

So, I'm going to keep up with the workout program and attempt to reacquaint myself with healthier eating. Hopefully, October with SELF's September program will be more effective. I'll check back in at the end of the month.

2 comments:

Bijoux said...

My downfall usually begins in October with Halloween candy! Hope you have better SELF control than me!

Anonymous said...

Making exercise a habit is a good first step even if your eating habits didn't fall into line like you wanted. It's easier to make small changes and let yourself get used to those and then make other changes.