Thursday, November 18, 2010

Countdown to Warrior Dash - 2 Days

Well, it's almost time. I can't believe I've gotten myself into this. I'm not sure which I'm more worried about, injuring myself or making a fool of myself. Hopefully, somehow, I'll manage to do neither.

I was going to pull a costume together, but that never happened. I did pick up some running pants and real socks to protect me from the mud. I've also done a little bit of training in the way of actual running. I have a sneaking suspicion that's not going to help.

Fortunately, I'm going with a fun bunch of warrior. I'm sure this is going to be a lot of fun.

4 comments:

Trix in the Stix said...

I'm still walking!

KB said...

Oh, I'm definitely walking, too. My knee is going to have enough problems climbing over the cars, scaling the wall, climbing the giant cargo net and clambering over the giant hay bales. It does not need the added fun of trail running.

Dainty Musings said...

Have fun! Very envious from my couch!

Anonymous said...

I am not envious at all since I really, really dislike trail running... and mud. However Mark was envious. He wants to join you next time. :)