Monday, November 1, 2010

Wackiness At The Gym

When I walked into the locker room one day last week there was a woman on her cellphone at the makeup mirror. I didn't really think anything of it at the time, but she was still on the phone after my workout AND shower. (I'm a little jealous of her phone's battery life.)

The marathon nature of the call isn't the issue. The real fun was watching her make eyes at herself in the make up mirror the whole time. It was hilarious. In the midst of a busy locker room with women coming and going and two of us putting on make up right next to her, she continued to make eyes at herself in the mirror, striking poses like she was a part of a high-fashion photo shoot, all the while keeping up a steady stream of conversation. It was quite impressive.

I'm really sorry I have no idea what was being said, but I didn't understand a word. (If I had to guess I'd say Tagalog, but I couldn't swear to it.)

No comments: