Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Alignment

Achieving success is pretty simple. Align your actions with your goals and viola - success.

So, why is it so hard? Why is it that despite my top two goals right being losing weight and sticking to a budget does one little thing keep tripping me up...EVERYDAY!

So, what is my scary, all-powerful nemesis?



Yep, the infamous Starbucks latte. $3.25 each. One a day, six days a week...that's $78 a month.

130 empty calories a day. (Hey, at least it's nonfat milk)

Foiled by the Starbucks a three minute walk from my cube.

Not tomorrow!! Tomorrow, I will be stronger than the latte!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very good thing you don't work in my building. I have the evil Starbucks in our lobby!

Dainty Musings said...

6 days a week? Don't remember you working weekends! Sounds like you're needing an intervention but that'll involve taking you to a bar.

KB said...

I also drive past three different Starbucks on my weekend puppy runs.