Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Stalking My iPhone

Yep, it's finally time to join the party. I am going to get an iPhone. But, I am waiting for the iPhone 5. (The fragile nature of the iPhone 4 coupled with my innate clumsiness would not be a good combination.)

So, now I wait...and stalk my new phone. For instance, the Wall Street Journal tweeted this today:

@wsj: Apple has ordered key components of a next-generation iPhone to be launched in the third quarter. Details: http://on.wsj.com/qG2QoR

Followed the link..damn straight.

They're ordering parts, people. It's coming. Woo hoo!!

The next question is, of course, are the rumours of a Sprint version, true? (Fingers crossed!)

2 comments:

Trix in the Stix said...

You're gonna LOVE IT!!

Rhonda Sloan said...

Let me know when they are coming and I'll go with you. I'm ready for an upgrade.