Sunday, October 30, 2011

No Longer Keeping Up With the Kardashians

Yeah, I know.  Admitting to watching this nonsense in the first place is a bit much.

I'm not sure what it was about this crazy family who mother built an empire on her daughter's sex tape (ewww), but for some reason, I got sucked into the mayhem.  It all seemed pretty harmless.

Apparently, my tipping point is fake-baiting Justin Bieber fans through your twitter feed to get them to unknowingly vote for your brother on Dancing With the Stars.

You can get more details on exactly what happened here, from someone who doesn't appear bothered in the least by it.

So, bye-bye Kim K and the rest of 'em (except Khloe & Lamar - I still like them)

1 comment:

courtney said...

You must be very happy to hear about the divorce news!