Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Stalking my iPhone...4S

Yeah, kind of loses something, doesn't it.

I doubt I'll hold out until they release the iPhone 5, but I certainly wasn't standing in line the day the 4S was released. (Obviously) I just can't get excited about this anymore.

Sadly, I do not think my old phone is going to make it too much longer.  It's ability to hold a charge is iffy and I know one of these days I'm going to flip open the clam shell and the top is going to sail off into space.

So, I guess I'm not really stalking my iPhone anymore.  Maybe I'll get excited once I actually get my hands on one.  At least until I drop it and the back shatters.  I give that less than 24 hours.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If it makes you feel any better, the hubby really likes his iPhone 4S. He thinks it works really well.